GENERAL SUBMISSION RULES
Our primary goal at the Texoma Bride Guide is to provide couples in the Texoma area with resources to create the celebration of their dreams and connect them with the talented professionals who can make their vision come to life.
All Texoma Bride Guide members are invited to submit content. Membership level does not guarantee or prohibit your content from being published. Due to our publishing schedule and submission volume, we cannot guarantee publication.
Because our editors review each and every submission, it may take 1- 2 weeks to review your submission. The Texoma Bride Guide will only schedule your submission for publication once we have received all necessary content (i.e.correctly sized images, vendor credits, description of the event, etc). You will be notified via emailed with the estimated publication date. If you have any questions contact the Texoma Bride Guide.
WHAT MAKES A GOOD SUBMISSION?
- Well written content that requires little editing
- Unique point of view or experiences
- Professional quality images
- Appropriately sized images
We want to provide our readers with the answers to the most frequently asked wedding related questions, provide them with guidance on what to expect, and ultimately empower them to make informed decisions.
Types of blogs we are looking for:
- Showing thought leadership in your area of expertise
- Behind the scenes, what to expect, things I wish couples knew
- An interesting approach to something traditional
- Latest trends in your area of expertise
- Educational content
- List (example: Top 5 Hairstyles for Short Hair, or The 10 Best Places to Honeymoon)
- DIY projects
Length requirements: At least 300 words
Photo requirements: 2-10 unwatermarked photos, at least 900px wide
Content & Guidelines
Content must be 100% original, may not be previously published, or submitted to other publications, both print and digital.
Wedding Professional Interview Questionnaires
If you want to be featured on the Texoma Bride Guide blog, but don’t know where to begin, feel free to use one of these questionnaires as a starting point:
Types of events we accept:
- sales, promotions, trunk shows
- open house, fundraiser, grand opening
- wedding fair, networking event, seminar
Photo Requirements: 1-5 unwatermarked photo(s), minimum 900px wide
Content & Guidelines
Events submitted must take place in the Texoma area or be related to the wedding industry.
Please make sure to include:
- Date, time, and location
- Links to where the reader can get more information or purchase tickets
- Other participating businesses and links to their websites
REAL WEDDINGS & STYLED SHOOTS
At this time we are not accepting real weddings or styled shoot content for our blog. You may certainly include photos from them in any blog content you submit, but we encourage you to post those on your own channels.